2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid: Review, Price, Feature & Release Date! Hello, Guy welcome to our website here we are Explaining to you about Hyundai Upcoming Car 2023. Hyundai is the most powerful Car Brand in the United States. A large number of USA People are using the Hyundai Car Brands. Hyundai New Car Brands’ performance is so Good. We also know that Hyundai Company Always makes Super Car for their Customer. So, that is a time they are also making very Good Car for their Customer.
At Present, there are so many Car Brands available in the Local Market. Among all of the Car Brands, Hyundai is so Good. Hyundai boasts that the Santa Fe Hybrid has more torque across a wider rev range than the available 3.5-liter SmartStream V6 and more power than the 2.2-liter turbo-diesel, though it’s more fuel efficient. Santa Fe Hybrid benefits from a unique suspension tune designed to suit local roads. It also features Hyundai’s HTRAC advanced.
Who do the peoples want to buy Hyundai New Car? Before buying the Car, Here you can get all information about the Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect Details
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Release Date:
Are you Looking here when coming to the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid in the Market? Don’t worry. Here is this Content we are Providing you with an Expected Upcoming Release Date. Now, there is no official information about when coming. But, the Authority of Hyundai talking us that as soon as coming to the Local market. The 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Release Date is November 2022 ( Expected ). You May Also Read: 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Price in USA
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Specs:
Let you Collect the Hyundai New Car full Specification. This Hyundai Santa Fe Car all part is very Super. Now, we are Ready to Explain it.
Compared to the equivalent non-hybrid Hyundai Santa Fe in the range, the electric SUV is $3500 more than the all-wheel-drive, $7000 more expensive than the 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel and the front-wheel-drive 3.5-litre V6. gasoline
The Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid is powered by a 132kW/265Nm 1.6-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine, mated to a 44kW electric motor and a 1.5kWh battery pack.
The petrol engine and electric motor combine to produce a maximum output of 169kW and 350Nm, which is distributed to all four wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission.
Hyundai claims the Santa Fe Hybrid consumes 6.0L/100km of fuel in the Australian test cycle – more efficient than the diesel’s 6.1L/100km figure and considerably lower than the 3.5-litre V6 petrol’s claimed 10.5L/100km.
While the Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid can tow up to 750kg unbraked – matching the diesel and petrol variants – its 1650kg braked towing capacity is 850kg less than the SUV’s non-electrified grade.
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe standard features:
- 17-inch alloy wheels with full-size spare
- 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 4.2-inch instrument cluster display
- Automatic LED headlights (with LED daytime running lights)
- Leather steering wheel and gear selector
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Electric lumbar support
- Heated side mirrors
- Rear parking sensors (with reversing camera)
- Wireless phone charging
- Third-row USB port
- Electronic parking brake
- Second and third-row ventilation ducts
- Drive mode selector (with 4X4 Lock mode in AWD models)
- Roof rails and cargo blind
- Black grille insert
- Autonomous emergency braking with junction support
- Adaptive cruise control with stop and go
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane following assist
- Blind-spot monitoring (detection and braking)
- Rear cross-traffic alert (detection and braking)
- Multi Collision Braking
- Auto high beam
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Manual speed limiter
- Six more airbags (including centre)
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Price
- Santa Fe petrol FWD – $45,550
- Santa Fe diesel AWD – $49,050
- Santa Fe Active petrol FWD – $49,750
- Santa Fe Active diesel AWD – $53,250
- Santa Fe Elite petrol FWD – $56,000
- Santa Fe Elite diesel AWD – $59,500
- Santa Fe Elite Hybrid AWD – $63,000 (new)
- Santa Fe Highlander petrol FWD – $62,550
- Santa Fe Highlander diesel AWD – $66,050
- Santa Fe Highlander Hybrid AWD – $69,550 (new)
Thanks for staying with us. Do you have any questions about the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid, just Comment here? We solve your problem as soon as. Finally, we hope that you have successfully Understood the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid full Concepts.