All Souls Day – (2nd November) Happy All Souls Day 2021 Images, Pic, Wishes, Greetings! Hello, Guy’s welcome to our website that we are sharing with you about All Souls Day. It is the Biggest and most popular Celebration Day in the United States and more countries. A large number of people are Celebrate All Souls Day. All Souls Day, in Roman Catholicism, is a day for the commemoration of all the faithful departed, those baptized Christian.
According to Wikipedia, All Souls’ Day, also known as the Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed and the Day of the Dead, is a day of prayer and remembrance for the souls of those who have died, which is observed by Roman Catholics and other Christian denominations annually on November 2.
Are you Ready to Celebrate All Souls Day 2021? Don’t Worry. Here is this Content we are successfully sharing with you about All Souls Day Images, Pic, Wishes, Greetings, and more. Let’s Now we are Explain it.
What is the difference between All Saints and all souls day?
In the Catholic Church, “the faithful” refers specifically to baptized Catholics; “all souls” commemorates the church penitent of souls in purgatory, whereas “all saints” commemorates the church triumphant of saints in Heaven.
All Souls Day 2021 Wishes:
Death is not the end but the birth of new life in a new place!
The death of loved ones is painful, leaves a memory that cannot be stolen.
Remembering those beautiful souls will get you into those memories.
I am sending a prayer to my loved souls in heaven!
The souls which are no longer on earth are waiting for our prayers.
On this All Souls day, let us send them love and remembrance.
Your one prayer can make a soul’s life at heaven!
Offer a prayer for that soul which made you smile when on earth!
Today we are commemorating the memory of our loved ones who are on eternal rest.
We hope that one day we will join our loved ones in heaven. Wishing everyone a faith-filled day.
No one ever knows when God calls us, but we have hope that we have a beautiful life after death!
The last and long sleep may open up some great dreams of heaven!
Death is not the end, but a new beginning for our heavenly journey.
I have lighted a candle on your grave to request God to keep you in his loving arms.
The flowers laid on the graveyard are the symbols of our love for the dead. May all our loved ones feel our prayer in heaven.
I wish all the divine souls to rest in peace on this All Souls Day.
All Souls Day Messages 2021
1. Let us not fear from Death but accept it, for Death turns the time to eternity….. Wishing you a very Happy All Souls Day.
2. On the occasion of All Souls Day, I wish that all the departed souls are blessed by the Almighty.
3. All Souls Day is all about remembering our loved ones who are no longer with us but continue to live in our memories.
4. Let us send our love and wishes to all those loved ones who are no more on Earth hoping for their peace and happiness…. Happy All Souls Day.
5. Let us not be afraid of Death because after that we will be living in the arms of GOD…. Best wishes on All Souls Day to you.
6. On All Souls Day, let us join our hands and bow our heads and pray for the peace of the departed souls.
7. With time the pain of the absence of our loved ones might faint but their memories will always stay fresh in our hearts.
8. Oh Lord, please grant our loved ones eternal rest and peace as they are no longer with us…. As they seek your love and grace.
9. On the occasion of All Souls Day, let us not forget to pray for the departed souls and remember them in our prayers.
10. Time heals everything but it can never bring back the warmth and love of our dear ones who are no longer with us…. Best wishes on All Souls Day.
All Souls Day Message for Parents
“Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to you mom and dad. Make it a special day by remembering and praying for all those who were close to your heart once.”
“They are not there to create memories with you anymore but they are certainly an integral part of your memories. Happy All Souls Day to my dear parents.”
“Dear mom and dad, warm wishes on All Souls Day to you. Let us seek blessings, happiness and peace for the departed souls on this special day.”
All Souls Day Message for Mom / Mother
“Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to you mom. Pray on this day for the harmony of all those who are dead.”
“Wherever they are, I wish they are always at peace and are always blessed. Warm wishes on All Souls Day to you mother.”
“Dearest mom, your absence in my life hurts me the most but on All Souls Day, I pray to God to keep you safe and at harmony.”