ThisArmed Forces Day 2023 USA: Best Wishes, Messages, Images & Greetings! Today is a Happy Armed Forces Day 2023. This is the Biggest Celebration Day in the United States. A large number of USA People will be Celebrating Happy Armed Forces Day. These Year, 20th of May USA People celebrate Armed Forces Day. In the United States, Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday of May.
It falls around the end of Armed Forces Week, which starts on the second Saturday in May and ends on the third Sunday in May (the fourth of the month starts on a Sunday, as in 2016). In the United States Marine Corps, close order drills are used to exercise discipline, follow orders, and promote esprit de corps, confidence, and leadership.
Are you want to Collect Happy Armed Forces Day 2023? Don’t worry. This is the Right Content for us here we are Providing Armed Forces Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings & Quotes. Just Reading the full content and also Collect Details
Is May 20th Armed Forces Day?
One-of-a-kind, service-inspired caps specially designed by New Era featuring Club logos will be worn by all players, managers, coaches, and other on-field personnel on Friday, May 19, Saturday, May 20 (Armed Forces Day), and Sunday, May 21.
Armed Forces Day Messages 2023
-with great power comes great responsibility so have our brave men In the borders, always prepared to fight for us, and this act of valor is like none in the world
-never have u witnessed such brave men who stand out all day being the example of hope to all of us people who live in our homes peacefully hence we wish you a happy armed forces day on this behalf
-Men like them exist and that’s why we live in peace, and hence that’s what makes them an exception among all of us
-the traits of a true warrior hidden deep inside them, they don’t show it, we don’t realize it, yet they are out there protecting the motherland from all kinds of harm
-if not for them we would have perished so long ago, and hence what makes them outshine us is their discipline and hard work and mostly, their immense love for their country
-a job so fierce, it takes a person’s life, but yet they work so hard in the coldest mountains and the hottest deserts to provide a peaceful shelter to us, hence that’s what makes the armed forces our guardian angels
-people like them are hard as steel and from the inside are soft like cotton, and hence we get the perfect protection we need from all the harm coming our way, so hence they are the trademark of honor and glory
-many wives lose their husbands, many sons lose their fathers, just for us to stay safe, this sacrifice shall not be forgotten since they are no less than gods for us
-a father, a son, a brother, and a guardian of our country, all in one man, one of the armed forces, working day and night with every ounce of their energy to provide protection to us, happy armed forces day
-never shall we find so much honor like living among those who work all day and night risking their lives for us so we have a peaceful life
-we have only one life to live, but these men dedicate that also, taking the oath to protect all of their motherland from harm, armed forces are the sole guardians of our country
-whether you believe or not we sit in our soft couches to enjoy coffee, while our brave men from the armed forces fight all day and risk their lives so we can at least wake up knowing we are safe
-when god made men, they sent some of the guardian angels to protect us as well, those are those brave men, who outshine us all by their immense hard work and dedication towards their country
-off duty they can be the best family you will ever have, but on duty, they protect a hundred more families, that’s what armed forces do
-let’s wish our bravest warriors a day honor their work and hard labor to let us stay in peace and hence we wish them a happy world armed forces day on this behalf
-let’s not forget the works of those brave men who stand all out in the worst of environments for providing safety for us and hence make it possible for us to stay in peace and harmony
-living is usual, but living as one of the armed forces is an honor like none in this world
-let’s wish the warriors of our country a day commemorating their fallen brothers and ours as well and hence a happy armed forces day to all
Armed Forces Day 2023 Wishes:
18. “No man is a man until he has been a soldier.” — Louis de Bernières
19. “America is hope. is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor.” — Paul Tsongas
20. “Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. It’s unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done.” — John Keegan
21. “We must never forget why we have and why we need our military. Our armed forces exist solely to ensure our nation is safe so that each and every one of us can sleep soundly at night, knowing we have ‘guardians at the gate.’” — Lt. Colonel Allen West
22. “Word to the Nation: Guard zealously your right to serve in the armed forces, for without them, there will be no other rights to guard.” — President John F. Kennedy
23. “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” — President Thomas Jefferson
24. “A person cannot be a Marine without honor.” — General Carl Epting Mundy, Jr.
25. “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak and esteem to all.” — General George Washington
26. “The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.” — Minot J. Savage
27. “America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels.” — Claudia Pemberton
28. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
29. “The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.” — General Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
30. “This will remain the land of the free so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis