Happy Durga Puja 2020 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Status, SMS, and image. Hello Friend, we know that today is Durga Puja Saptami. Durga Puja 2020 began on 22nd October 2020 and it will be Ends Monday, October 26. This is the mostly Hindu Festival. All the Hindu Peoples are Successfully celebrating Durga Puja 2020. It is a five-day festival (also celebrated as Navratri in many parts of India) dedicated to Goddess Durga.
It is the Biggest Festival in the World. Dear Peoples, Are you want to Wishes Durga Puja 2020 Theme, ideas, Quotes, Message, Greeting, Image, Picture, and more. Here, you can get all information. Just Continue Reading the Full Content
Happy Durga Puja Messages for Colleagues
1. To all my colleagues, I extend warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja… May Maa Durga come to your home and bless you and your family ones with happiness and harmony.
2. Maa Durga is soon going to arrive to bless each one of us with a beautiful life…. Wishing you the most memorable celebrations on Durga Puja.
3. Wishing a very Happy Durga Puja to all my colleagues…. May Maa Durga impart you with all the strength to make all your dreams a reality with your hard work and focus.
4. Durga Puja is all about celebrating the strength, vigor and charisma of Maa Durga and seek her blessings for a brighter tomorrow…. Warm wishes on Durga Puja to you.
5. The beautiful festival of Durga Puja is here to inspire us, to fill us with new energies and hopes, to bless us with a happier and healthier life… Happy Durga Puja to my colleagues.
6. Wishing all my co-workers a memorable, blessed and prosperous Durga Puja full of festivities and blessings of Maa Durga for a successful year ahead.
7. Time has come to prepare for the most vibrant festival of the year…. Time has come to offer prayers and seek blessings…. Time has come to wish everyone Happy Durga Puja.
8. On the occasion of Durga Puja, I wish Maa blesses you with all the strength and courage to face all the challenges and threats of life with a smile on your face…. Happy Durga Puja.
9. Wishing you the most colourful, vivacious and wonderful Durga Puja celebrations with your family and friends to have the most special memories for lifetimes.
10. May the festival of Durga Puja bring along many more happy moments, much more success and prosperity in your life…. Wishing a very Happy Durga Puja to all my colleagues.