Gandhi Jayanti 2020 – 2nd October Happy Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Wishes Images, Quotes, Whatsapp Messages, Status, SMS, GIF Pics. Hello Friend, today we are Celebrate Gandhi Jayanti. We are wishing you the greetings of Gandhi Jayanti. The People of All states of India is celebrating Gandhi Jayanti 2020. Some people call it Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020.
Gandhi Jayanti is an event celebrated in India to mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. It is a National Holiday in India. Download Picture of Gandhi Jayanti and update Social Media Status. Additionally, collect Gandhi Jayanti quotes, Status, and more to celebrate the day.
Let’s celebrate the day with the below Status, Quotes, Poetry, Wishes, Photos, and other collection. You can use these to send other Friends and Family people.
Happy Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Funny Messages and Wishes
1. Whether everyone celebrates Gandhi Jayanti or not but each one of us loves Gandhi ji….. We all love to have our wallets and purses fill with best wishes from Mahatma Gandhi….. Sending best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
2. On the auspicious occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, I wish that you are showered with best wishes of God in form of pictures of Gandhi ji that bring prosperity in your life…. Best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
3. Let us teach all the terrorists in this world the preaching of Mahatma Gandhi, let us teach them about Ahimsa and hope to bring back the lost peace in this world…. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!!!
4. Gandhi ji left us with violence and lots of sayings of non-violence which are remembered just on this birthday…. Let us remember them more often for a happier world…. Wishing Happy Gandhi Jayanti to you.
5. India is a proud nation because on our land Mahatma Gandhi was born…. May we have more and more pure souls to lead our country in the right direction…. Best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti!!
Gandhi Jayanti Funny Jokes
6. Take our any note from your pocket and wish Gandhi ji a very Happy Birthday!!! Happy Gandhi Jayanti!!!
7. I have just started with collecting pictures of Mahatma Gandhi, I seek your contribution to my collection…. Please help me have the biggest collection…. Best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
8. What happened in 1969 and in 1973…. Gandhi ji was born in 1969 and in 1973, he was four years old.
9. Munnabhai: Why are we writing Bapu’s name on bulb? Circuit: We are having his name shine!!!
10. I wish that your life is always blessed with Bapu’s love in form of his pictures of high denominations.