Happy Ashura – ( 18th August ) Ashura 2021 Wishes, Photos, Quotes, Message, SMS, Image, Pic. Welcome to our website that we are Explain about Ashura 2021. Today peoples are Celebrate Ashura 2021. We know that Ashura is the 10th day of Muharram in the Islamic calendar and marks the climax of the Mourning of Muharram. So, today is Ashura’s 10th Days peoples are Celebrate this Day. Muharram is not only the first month of the Islamic calendar.
According to Wikipedia, Ashura is the tenth day of Muharram, the first month in the Islamic calendar. For Muslims, Ashura marks the day that Musa was saved from Pharaoh by God creating a path in the Sea.
Are you want to Celebrate Ashura 2021? Don’t Worry. Here this Content you can get all information about Ashura 2021 Wishes, Photos, Quotes, Messages, SMS, Image, Pic. Just Reading the full Content and Collect details
Ashura 2021 Wishes:
“May Allah is always there to bless you, not just on Muharram but on each and every day of your life…. Wishing you a very Happy Ashura.”
“Let us follow the light of Allah to follow the right path in life…. Let us always have faith in the messenger of Allah….. Warm wishes on Ashura to you and your family.”
“On the occasion of Muharram, let us thank Allah for all His blessings…. Let us praise Him for all his love and care…. Wishing a very blessed and beautiful Ashura .”
“Muharram Mubarak to you and your family members…. I pray for beautiful blessings for you…. I pray for your life is full of happiness and joy.”
“May the faith you have in Allah always bring along happiness and peace, prosperity and success in your life…. Warm wishes on Ashura my dear.”
Ashura 2021 Messages
“Today’s sunset is the last one in this Islamic year and on the occasion of Muharram, I pray that all your worries end in this coming year…. Muharram Mubarak to you.”
“Celebration of Muharram is the celebration of peace…. Sending warm greetings on Muharram to you and your loved ones.”
“On the occasion of Muharram, I am sending my warm wishes for you and your family to have a day to remember and mourn what happened on this day.”
“Muharram is the occasion to keep aside all your problems and offer yourself in the service and devotion of Allah….. Wishing a very Happy Muharram to you.”
“Warm greetings on Muharram to you and your dear ones…. Today is the day to mourn and to offer prayers to Allah.”
Ashura 2021 Saying & Quotes
- 1443 years later and the legacy of Imam Hussain still lives on despite the many efforts of tyrants to destroy and bury his name. The truth will always prevail over falsehood LABAIK YA HUSSAIN.
- A million Voices, One Name, Hussain (as), Labaik Ya Hussain
- Shaheed e karabala ki momino jab yaad aati hai… Tarap jaati hai duniya khoon ke aansoo bahati hai
- Pani ka talab ho to ek kaam kia kar. Karbala ke naam pe ek jam piya kar. Ki mujhko “Hussain IBN-E-ALI” Ne yeh naseehat. Zalim ho muqabil to mera naam liya kar.
- Labbaik Ya Hussain. Labbaik Ya Abbass. Labbaik Ya Zahra. May we see a peaceful Muharram, with tolerance and harmony.
- And till the day of judgment, endless voices will keep on calling Labbaik Ya Hussain!
- Allah Khaliq Honey Mai La’shareek Hai Or Hussain AS Makhlok Honey Mai La’shareek Hai