Happy Flag Day 2021: Definition, Date, Meaning, History, & Facts! Welcome to our website that we share with you about Flag Day 2021. It is the biggest Celebration Day in the United States. A large number of peoples are successfully Celebrate National Flag Day 2021 in the United States. That is time, June 14 peoples are Celebrate Happy Flag Day 2021. We are also known that Flag Day marks the Second Continental Congress’s adoption of the first U.S. national flag on June 14, 1777.
According to Wikipedia, In the United States, Flag Day is celebrated on June 14. It commemorates the adoption of the flag of the United States on June 14, 1777, by the resolution of the Second Continental Congress. President Woodrow Wilson issued a presidential proclamation establishing a national Flag Day.
Are you want to Celebrate Happy National Flag Day 2021? Don’t Worry. In this Content, we share with you about Happy Flag Day 2021 wishes, Quotes, History, Meaning, and more. Just Reading the full Content and Collect all information
National Flag Day History?
1. Bernard Cigrand, a small-town Wisconsin teacher, originated the idea for an annual flag day, to be celebrated across the country every June 14, in 1885.
What does Flag Day represent?
Many Americans celebrate Flag Day by displaying the Red, White, and Blue in front of homes and businesses. The day commemorates the adoption of the Stars and Stripes as the official flag of the United States.
What happened Flag Day?
In 1916, the anniversary of the Flag Resolution of 1777 became a nationally observed event by a proclamation by President Woodrow Wilson. However, it was not designated as National Flag Day until August 3rd, 1949
Happy Flag Day Quotes 2021
” Our flag is our pride and we shall always protect its dignity. – Happy National Flag Day!
” A flag is not a mere cloth, it represents our country and hence represents us.
” We will always feel proud of our own country and our own flag whenever we see it amongst the flags of other countries.
” If you love your country, you should love and respect the national flag of your country too. – Happy Flag Day!
” A nation is represented by its flag and so a flag holds a very high position.
” The national flag of your country will always stir your emotions and give rise to patriotism in you.
” The flag of a country is the country’s biggest asset and it should always be respected. – Happy Flag Day!
” Flag Day is a reminder that we all are Americans. We all must be very proud of our country, of our culture, of our flag which fills our hearts with pride. – Happy Flag Day!
” Happy Flag Day to each and every American. It is a proud day for us and we must celebrate it with zeal!
” Everyone should at least try to get knowledge about the flag of the country they belong to.
” Hold the national flag of your country as high as you hold your opinion of yourself. – Happy Flag Day!!
Happy Flag Day Messages 2021
1. Our flag is the representative of our freedom….. it is an expression of the unity of all the men and women….. Let us recall and celebrate the efforts made by our countrymen are making our country proud…. Happy Flag Day to you all!!!
2. Always be proud of the flag of our country as many people sacrificed their lives for its honor, each and every battle fought by Americans were led by this flag and it is the strength of our nation…. Sending best wishes on Flag Day to you.
3. Flag Day is the reminder that we all are Americans….. We all must be very proud of our country, of our culture, of our flag which fills our hearts with pride….. Happy Flag Day to you my friend.
4. We all are united with one land, one country, and one flag…. No matter how different we are but our flag binds us into one strong force…. Let us promise to always fight for the honor of our flag…. Happy Flag Day!!!
5. Whenever I see our flag swing high in the sky, I feel proud to be an American….. We have always put our country and its honor first and our flag is the representation of it…. Sending warm wishes to you on Flag Day.
6. We are born in the United States of America and we are one…. Our flag is the strongest representation of our strength and we would go farthest to fight for it…. Happy Flag Day to you.
7. We have given all our heart, all our soul and all our love to our country….. We are a nation bonded with one land and one flag….. Let us promise to always respect our flag and live for it…. Happy Flag Day to you.
8. Today is a very proud day for every American….. It is the celebration day to recall the day when our flag was adopted, to take an oath that we will always do the needful to protect its honor….. Warm wishes on Flag Day to you.
Happy Flag Day Wishes 2021
We all feel proud when we see our national flag unfurling before us.
_Our flag is our pride and we shall always protect its dignity.
_A flag is not just a piece of cloth, it is the representation of entire nature.
_A nation is represented by its flag and so a flag holds a very high position.
_When we hoist our country’s flag we feel a sense of pride that we never want to forget.
_Every flag has a history that deserves to be heard.
Every country has a history and its flag represents that.
_We should never disrespect our national flag.
_The flag of our country reminds us to stand up and strong for our country.
_Our national flag stands for our identity, our citizenship and it deserves the highest level of respect.
_If you love your country, you should love and respect the national flag of your country too.
_Always take pride in being a citizen of your country and hence feel proud whenever you see your country’s flag flying high.
We teach little children at school how we should always respect our national flag and there is no reason why as adults we should not remember it.
_I once saw a homeless man standing straight in his dirty, ragged clothes saluting the national flag of his country two hundred meters from where it was being hoisted and that is the most overwhelming act of patriotism that I ever witnessed.
_A flag is not a mere cloth, it represents our country and hence represents us.
_Not everyone can understand the depth of the importance of the flag of a country.
_Everyone should at least try to get knowledge about the flag of the country they belong to.
_A flag of any country tells a story about that country.