International Mother Language Day 2023: Wishes, Messages, Greetings & Images! Hello, guy welcome to our website here we are Explaining to you about Mothers Language Day 2023. It is the Biggest Celebration Day in the World. Every Year, 21st February peoples will be Celebrating Happy Happy International Mother Language Day. February 21 is celebrated with great pride and honour remembering the historical language movement and the martyrs who sacrificed their lives in Bangladesh in 1952.
UNESCO believes in the importance of cultural and linguistic diversity for sustainable societies. It is within its mandate for peace that it works to preserve cultural and linguistic differences that promote tolerance and respect for others.
Are you Ready to Celebrating Happy International Mother Language Day 2023? Don’t Worry. It’s a Right Content for you here we are successfully Provide International Mother Language Day 2023 Details. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect Details
Why is International Mother Language Day celebrated?
The idea to celebrate International Mother Language Day was the initiative of Bangladesh. It was approved at the 1999 UNESCO General Conference and has been observed throughout the world since 2000.
International Mother Language Day Quotes Wishes Messages
Warm wishes on International Mother Language Day to you. Never ever stop valuing your mother language as it is something to always respect and cherish.
Our mother language is what gives us our identity and we must always be proud of it. Wishing a very Happy International Mother Language Day to you.
The occasion of International Mother Language Day reminds us all that there is something special about mother language that makes it so beautiful. Warm wishes on this day to you.
Language may be just a way to communicate with each other but mother language is something that connects us with our culture. Happy International Mother Language Day.
The occasion of International Mother Language Day must be celebrated with high spirits because every language deserves a lot of respect. Warm greetings to you.
You are the most comfortable to express yourself when it is in your mother language. Wishing a very Happy International Mother Language Day to you.
We may learn many new languages but there is one language that is very close to our heart and that is our mother language. Happy International Mother Language Day to you.
We may not realize that how important a mother language is for us and that’s why we must celebrate International Mother Language Day with great spirits.
There is something special about mother language and that is what makes is so special. Wishing a very Happy International Mother Language Day to you.
Let us come together and give the much deserved respect and attention to our mother language to make this a wonderful International Mother Language Day.
Language is defined as a way to express yourself and mother language is a language that connects us with our unique culture. Happy International Mother Language Day.
May the celebrations of International Mother Language Day be full of respect and love the mother language that makes us so different. Happy International Mother Language Day.
Mother Language Day Quotes 2023:
- Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going. – Rita Mae Brown
- Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides. – Rita Mae Brown
- The more languages you acknowledge, the more you are human. – Tomas Garrigue Masaryk
- We are born of love; Love is our mother language.
- Any time you think some other language is strange, remember that yours is just as strange, you’re just used to it.
- Knowledge of language is the doorway to wisdom.
- To have another language is to possess a second soul
- The limits of my language are the limits of my world.
International Mother Language Day Quotes Messages:
- The limits of my language are the limits of my world”-Ludwig Wittgenstein
- You live a new life in every language you speak. If you know only one language, you live only once.
- You can never understand one language until you understand at least two.” – Geoffrey Willans
- Those who know nothing of foreign languages, know nothing of their own.- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- International Mother Language Day is a moment for all of us to raise the flag for the importance of the mother tongue to all educational efforts, to enhance the quality of learning, and to reach the unreached.-Irina Bokova, UNESCO Director-General
- Language is wine upon the lips. Virginia Woolf