Happy Kindness Day 2019: Quotes, Wishes, Message, history, details here. Kindness Day is the most Popular Celebration Day In United States, Canada, United Kingdom and more Related Country. A large number of peoples are Successfully celebrate Happy Kindness Day 2019.in the World. According to Wikipedia, we know that It was introduced in 1998 by the World Kindness Movement, a coalition of nations’ kindness.
If you want to Celebrate Happy Kindness Day 2019 and you want to wishes Kindness Day 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Message, history. Just Reading the full content and collect all information about World Kindness Day 2019.
How to celebrate World Kindness Day 2019?
Commit at Least Three Random Acts of Kindness Today
Give compliments. Smile at strangers. Hold a door open. Give up your seat on a crowded train. Perform at least three random acts of kindness and see what magic follows!
Give Extra (and Extra-Long) Hugs Today
Kindness and connection go hand-in-hand. Take a few extra minutes to hug your loved ones and friends today. They might wonder what got into you, but they’ll appreciate it nonetheless!
Write a Love Poem to Yourself and Read It out Loud
You should be kind to yourself, today, too. Write a short (or long) poem highlighting the things you appreciate about yourself and your life.
Social Media Status Update:
Update status on social media with #WorldKindnessDay hashtag.
Happy Kindness Day 2019: Quotes, Wishes, Message, history, details
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” – Henry James
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” ~Kahlil Gibran
- “For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
- “Those who make compassion an essential part of their lives find the joy of life. Kindness deepens the spirit and produces rewards that cannot be completely explained in words. It is an experience more powerful than words. To become acquainted with kindness one must be prepared to learn new things and feel new feelings. Kindness is more than a philosophy of the mind. It is a philosophy of the spirit.” – Robert J. Furey
- Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort. – Humphry Davy
- “Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “Kindness in words create confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao-Tzu