National Guard Birthday – (13th December) National Guard Birthday 2021. Today is Celebrate National Guard Birthday in United States. Every Year, 13th december Peoples are Celebrate this Special Day. This 13th december Date ate in 1636, the first militia regiments in North America were organized inMassachusetts. This Guard member all time ready to during times of war and emergency Service. This Peoples have to protected our country for centuries.
Today, the descendants of these first regiments – the 181st Infantry, the 182nd Infantry, the 101st Field Artillery, and the 101st Engineer Battalion of the Massachusetts Army National Guard. Here this Content we share the distinction of being the oldest units in the U.S. military.
Dear Peoples, Are you want to Celebrate National Guard Birthday 2019? No tension. Here you can get National Guard Birthday Quotes, SMS, Greeting, Saying, Image, Picture and more. Just Continue Reading the full Content
Is the National Guard older than the army?
The National Guard is older than the Army. Militias were used as early as 1636 to protect British colonies. The U.S. Army wasn’t formed until the beginning of the Revolutionary War. National Guard units were called Minutemen during the American Revolution due to their rapid response-ability.
National Guard Birthday Quotes, SMS, Greeting, Saying, Image, Picture
1. “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
2. “We were at war. I wanted to do my part.”
3. “I love ‘Joe.'”
– U.S. Army captain, to me, explaining why he stayed in the army after several deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan
4. “No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.”
– Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
5. “I can at least go out and defend my country and do something honorable as a father. Show my son something good.”
Joshua Hernandez, who joined after 9/11, and deployed to Iraq twice.
6. “I thought to myself, ‘Join the army!’ It’s free. So I figured while I’m here I’ll lose a few pounds.”
–John Candy, from Stripes