Welcome to our website here we are sharing with you about Windows 12. As soon as available Windows 12 is in the Local market. There are so many people who are using Windows 11. So, they are waiting that when available Windows 12. Some Rumors that Windows 12 here added some New Features. Now, the Authority of Microsoft trying to shift to a new Windows development cycle with major releases occurring every three years and other feature releases in between.
A new version of Windows 12 with a variety of new features will be released by Microsoft in 2024. Microsoft will release Windows 12. There are many options available here, if you want to use the most recent version of Windows 12, which is 12.
Are you want to Download Windows 12 Operating System? Don’t worry. It’s the Right Content for you here we are Providing the Windows 12 full Details. Just Reading the full content and also collecting details
Windows 12 Release Date
Are you Searching here when coming to Windows 12 in the Local Market? Don’t worry. Here is this Content we are Providing you with an Expected Upcoming Release Date. There is no Official information about when to come. But, the Authority of Microsoft talking to that as soon as coming Local Market. Windows 12 Release Date is December 2023 ( Expected ).
Windows 12 ISO Download Features
- The brand-new operating system is projected to support the VR system and will have its own set of hardware requirements.
- Windows 12’s design will be entirely different from earlier design trends. But you’ll do it without a problem.
- Additionally, users will have the choice of choosing the start-up menu or the homepage.
- Most individuals use external programs like Bandicam, Camtasia, etc. After the introduction of Windows 12, users will have access to a built-in screen recorder!
- The expectation is that a built-in, high-performing antivirus will shield their machine from outside threats. One of Aero glass’s newest features is its transparency!
- For the most recent version of Windows 12, which is currently available, users can look forward to a number of intriguing new apps.
- The RAM used will be addressed along with a straightforward mechanism for altering Windows 12 settings.
Windows 12 System Requirements
Now that we know the facts about the Windows 12 operating system, we must point out the system requirements that would be needed for Windows 10 updates.
With every new update, there comes a new requirement without which you won’t access the updates.
Here are the basic requirements you can expect from Windows 10 future updates.
|CPU||1GHz or SOC or Other faster processor|
|STORAGE||16 GB for 32-bit and 20 GB for 64 bit|
|RAM||1GB for 32 bit and 2GB for 64 bit|
|GRAPHICS||Microsoft DirectX 9 or WDDM 1.0 driver|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 600 and above|
Windows 12 Hardware Requirements
Microsoft may not implement stricter regulations to cut out older PCs when it comes to the hardware requirements for Windows 12. Given that Microsoft is taking Windows computer security seriously, the TPM requirement will undoubtedly remain in place.
Despite this, it’s possible that the company will increase the minimum CPU requirements for Windows 12. But if your existing device can run Windows 11, we’re confident that it can also run Windows 12 without a problem.
Below are the Windows 12 expected hardware requirements here to give you a brief idea:
- Processor: 1GHz or higher dual-core processor that is 64-bit compliant and has at least two cores (SoC)
- Memory: At least 4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or greater
- System firmware: Supports Secure Boot and uses UEFI
- TPM: The TPM Trusted Platform Module, version 2.0
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or newer and the WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: Support for 8 bits per color channel, high definition (720p), and displays larger than 9 inches diagonally
Microsoft Windows 12 Beta Version – Overview
|Operating System||Microsoft Window|
|Version||12 Beta Version (Latest)|
|Window 12 File Size||Up to 1.2 GB|
|Window 12 Launch Date||Expected in March 2023|
|Basic Requirements to Launch Windows 12 on a PC||4GB RAM, i5 or AMD Processor, minimum 256 GB HDD, Good Clock Speed|
|Features Included in Windows 12||No Bugs, Moments, better Refresh Rate, New Taskbar, Multiple Homepages, Podcast Application|
|Mode of Release||Officially|
|Operated in||All PCs|
Windows 12 ISO Download
- Select the Start (Windows) button from the bottom-left corner.
- Go to settings (gear icon).
- Select the Update and Security icon.
- Choose the Windows Update tab in the sidebar (Circular arrows)
- Select Check for updates. If there is an available update, it will begin downloading automatically.
Finally, we hope that you have successfully Understood Windows 12 full Concepts. Do you have any questions about Windows 12, just comment here? We solve your problem as soon as. Thanks for visiting our website.