Happy Orthodox Christmas Day 2023: Best Wishes, Message, Quotes & Greeting
Orthodox Christmas Day 2023: Wishes, Message, Quotes, Greeting, Saying, Image, Pic! Hello Friend, today we are Celebrating a good Day whose name is Orthodox Christmas Day. It is the most popular Celebration Day whose name is Orthodox Christmas Day. A large number of people are successfully Celebrating this Day. Every Year, on 07 January peoples Celebrate Orthodox Christmas Day.
This date works with the Julian calendar that pre-dates the Gregorian calendar, which is commonly observed. Orthodox Known as the revised Julian calendar, was adopted by several Orthodox churches after the council, including the churches of Greece, and Cyprus.
If you want to Celebrate Happy Orthodox Christmas Day 2023? Don’t worry. Here this Content you can get all information. Now we share Orthodox Christmas Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Images, Pictures, and more. just Reading the full Content
What is an Orthodox blessing?
The traditional form of blessing before meals, at least among the Orthodox, is the following: The Lord’s Prayer. Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages.
Activities on the Orthodox Christmas Day
- Attend a Christmas service in the Orthodox faith
Attending their Christmas service is the ideal way to observe Orthodox Christmas Day. Physically participate with them to enjoy the festivities and soak in the holiday spirit.
- Fast along with them.
On the days leading up to Christmas, Orthodox churches observe fasts. You can observe a fast alongside them or follow their tradition and refrain from eating meat and dairy at that time.
Give your Orthodox Christian friends presents.
The main theme of Christmas is sharing our love and caring with others. Another way we can demonstrate our love and respect for our Orthodox Christian friends and bring joy to their faces and hearts is by giving them presents.
Orthodox Christmas Wishes Messages
1. May the Lord bless you with peace, love, and joy. May he give you the wisdom to see the light of truth. Merry Christmas.
2. Let’s pray this year that all the lovely creations stay blessed and the almighty showers his blessings on all.
3. Christmas is the time for prayers, sing carols, and read the bible. It’s time to recollect and walk on the righteous path laid by God.
4. Let’s the Jingle bells ring, and bring laughter and fun. May the Lord bless all the beautiful children with all the happiness they deserve.
Orthodox Christmas Eve Prayer
6. May Christ, our lord whose nativity we celebrate, through the power of the life-giving cross and through the protection of his angelic powers.
7. Oh Lord be merciful to the sinner, forgive him, and show him the path of truth. Merry Christmas.
8. Oh Lord, help us today to get our daily bread, and feed the needy, to forgive and forget all the bad deeds done in the past.
9. Oh Lord, have mercy on the poor, disabled, on the aged and the young, those who are I sickness and sorrow, those in difficult situations. Please grant them relief quickly.
10. Oh, May the Christ protect our country from wars and epidemics, protect the citizens from ill-health and diseases. May he shower his divine blessings on everyone.
Orthodox Christmas Wishes Quotes
11. O man, for your sake was Christ born, and the Son of God came that He might make you to live; He became a babe, He became a child, and He became a man, being (at the same time) God in His Nature, and the Son of God. Merry Christmas
12. He Who was the Lawgiver became a reader, and He took the Book in the synagogue, and read, saying, ‗The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, therefore He has anointed Me, and has sent Me to preach the Gospel to the poor (Luke 4:18). Merry Christmas.
13. Let creation rejoice, Let nature exult: In awe the archangel approaches the Virgin, conveys her the greeting, our sorrow‘s consoling. Merry Christmas.
14. The Son of God becomes the Son of Man, so that he may share in what is worse in order to enable me to share in what is better. Happy Christmas.
15. “For the Lord touched all parts of creation, and freed and undeceived them all from every deceit.