57 Funny Thanksgiving Jokes! Today we are sharing with you the Thanksgiving Jokes 2022. Thanksgiving is the Biggest and most popular Festival in the USA. Let’s Gobble up these hilarious Thanksgiving jokes with the whole family this turkey day! With puns, one-liners, and knock-knock jokes. All of the USA People are also Ready to Celebrate Thanksgiving 2022. Thanksgiving jokes can be a great solution for both.
Along with the food, there are kid-friendly jokes about turkey puzzles that will have kids and adults alike scrambling to find the answers. Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Liberia. It began as a day of giving thanks for the blessings of the harvest and of the preceding year.
Are you Ready to Collect about the Thanksgiving Jokes 2022? Don’t worry. Here we Collected the best Thanksgiving Jokes. Just Reading the full content and also Collect Details
What Thanksgiving Means?
the act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgment of benefits or favors, especially to God. an expression of thanks, especially to God. a public celebration in acknowledgment of divine favor or kindness. a day set apart for giving thanks to God. You May Also Read: Happy Thanksgiving 2022 Memes
Thanksgiving Knock-Knock Jokes
- Do you know where you can get turkey stock in bulk? The stock market.
- What do you tell your jokester cousin on Thanksgiving? You’re on a casse-roll!
- What did the president say when presented with a poorly cooked turkey? “Is it too late for a pardon?”
- What does grandma say when you burn the holiday meal? Oh, good gravy!
- How did you find grandma’s turkey this year? I just looked next to the gravy.
- Why did the cranberries turn red? Because they saw the turkey dressing.
- What side dish do you bring for Thanksgiving dinner when you accidentally sat on the sweet potatoes? Squash casserole.
- Why should you never set the turkey next to the dessert? Because he will gobble, gobble it up!
- What is a turkey’s favorite dessert? Peach gobbler!
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? It had 24 carrots.
- What role do green beans play in Thanksgiving dinner? The casse-role.
- How did the salt and pepper welcome all the guests? By saying, “Seasoning’s greetings!”
- What vegetables would you like with your Thanksgiving dinner? Beets me!
- Why did the policeman stop you on your way home last Thanksgiving? Because you far exceeded your feed limit.
57 Funny Thanksgiving Jokes 2022
- Why do turkeys hate the kitchen on Thanksgiving? It smells fowl.
- What do you call gossiping with a turkey at the table? A side dish.
- Who didn’t have any friends at Friendsgiving? The turkey!
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with a ghost? A poltergeist!
- What does the turkey think about holidays? They’re about family time, after that, it’s all gravy.
- Why are turkeys good at rebelling? They love a coup.
- Why did the turkey run across the road? It was time for dinner.
- What key won’t open a door? A turkey!
- What sound does a limping turkey make? Wobble, wobble!
- What do turkeys do on Sunday? Have a peck-nics.
- Why didn’t the turkey want dessert? He was stuffed!
- Why do turkeys hate Thanksgiving tables? They’re a fowl sight.
- What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey? All About That Baste.
- What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky!
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make? Wing wing wing!
- What was the turkey thankful for on Thanksgiving? Vegetarians.
- Can a turkey jump higher than a house? Yes, because houses can’t jump!
- Why do turkeys love rainy days? They love foul weather.
- Why do turkeys gobble? Because they never learned table manners.
- What’s a popular Thanksgiving dance? The turkey trot.
- Why do turkeys only star in R-rated movies? Because they use foul language!
- When do you serve rubber turkey? Thanksgiving!
- What do you call a running turkey? Fast food.
- Why did the turkey play the drums in his band? Because he already had drumsticks!
- Why did the turkey cross the road? He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
- What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, google.
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving? The turkey, because he’s already stuffed!
- If you call a large turkey a gobbler, what do you call a small one? A goblet.
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day? Quack, quack!
- Why was the turkey arrested? The police suspected foul play.
- Why shouldn’t you sit next to a turkey at dinner? Because he will gobble it up!
- What type of glass does a turkey drink from? A goblet.
- What happened to the turkey that got in a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him!