Thanksgiving Day 2023: Quotes, Wishes, Messages & Greetings! Let’s Celebrate Thanksgiving Day. This is the Biggest Celebration Day in the United States and other countries. This Year, 23rd of November USA People will be Celebrating Thanksgiving Day. Thanksgiving Day is an annual national holiday in the United States and Canada that celebrates the past year’s harvest and other blessings. Every fourth Thursday in November, people in the United States gather with family and loved ones around tables overflowing with food and drink to celebrate.
According to Wikipedia, Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Liberia, and unofficially in countries like Brazil and the Philippines. It is also observed in the Dutch town of Leiden and the Australian territory of Norfolk Island.
Do you want to Collect the Details about Thanksgiving Day? Don’t worry. Here is the Content we are sharing with you about Thanksgiving Wishes, Messages, Quotes, and more. Just Reading the full content and also Collect Details
Who celebrates Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Liberia, and unofficially in countries like Brazil and the Philippines.
No Thanksgiving celebration is complete without telling your family members why you are thankful for them. Bring a thoughtful card with a nice message expressing your love and thanks for everyone around the table. Here are our favorite Thanksgiving wishes for family members.
- Thank you for being my greatest blessing!
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- Thank you, Mom and Dad, for giving me food, shelter, and unconditional love.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you!
- Among all the wonderful things in this world, I’m grateful to be a part of such a wonderful, supportive, and loving family!
- This Thanksgiving, we’re wishing you a home full of food, good company, and plenty of cheer to go around!
- I want to thank you for all the times that you have been there for me. You are so special and important to my life. I hope you have a memorable Thanksgiving!
- Sending autumnal greetings to you and your family, and wishing you a holiday season full of peace, gratitude, and plenty.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart.
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Happy Thanksgiving! As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- Thank you, Mom, for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher, and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
- Thinking of you on this special holiday because I’m so thankful that we’re in each other’s lives.
- On this festive of gratitude, I want to thank you for all the love, kindness and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, I am eternally grateful for having you as my partner. Your unwavering support, sheer loyalty, and unconditional love have made my life worth living. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- On this festival of gratitude, I thank you for all the love, kindness, and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving, and understanding. Thank you for being my parents. Happy Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad!
Inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes
There are so many beautiful and inspirational quotes about Thanksgiving. If you’re not quite sure how to start writing your card, using a quote can be the answer! These are some of our favorite Thanksgiving quotes.
“Forever on Thanksgiving Day, the heart will find the pathway home.” – Wilbur D. Nesbit
“Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look.” – Joanna Gaines
“Gratitude is the memory of the heart.” – Jean-Baptiste Massieu
“If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” – W. Clement Stone
“You are my pumpkin pie. I love you and am so thankful to have you in my life.” – Anonymous
“Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday in which you celebrate just living.” – Amanda Bradley
“We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.” – Anonymous
“We have so much to be thankful for. One day a year hardly seems adequate…” – Anonymous
“I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” – Anonymous
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
“Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
“He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.” – J.A. Shedd
“Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.” – Danielle Duckery