Happy Flag Day wishes 2021
Happy Flag Day wishes 2021! June 14 is the Biggest Celebration Day which Flag Day 2021. It is the most popular Celebration Day in the United States. A large number of peoples are successfully Celebrate Flag Day. Every Year, 14 June Flag Day United States peoples are Celebrate. Flag Day, also called National Flag Day, in the United States, a day honoring the national flag.
President Woodrow Wilson issued a presidential proclamation establishing a national Flag Day. Celebrating the selection of the first American flag back in 1777. President Wilson signed off on establishing June 14 of each year as Flag Day. Although there are many claims to the first official observance of Flag Day. According to Wikipedia, In the United States, Flag Day is celebrated on June 14. It commemorates the adoption of the flag of the United States on June 14, 1777.
Are you want to Celebrate Happy Happy Flag Day wishes 2021? Don’t Worry. Here this Content we are sharing Happy Flag Day 2021 wishes, Images, Quotes, Pic, Greetings,s and more. just Reading the full Content and Collect details
Flag Day Quotes
1. The American flag is the most recognized symbol of freedom and democracy in the world. – Virginia Foxx
2. The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride, and history. – Mike Fitzpatrick
3. The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred. – Adrian Cronauer
4. Our flag is our national ensign, pure and simple, behold it! Listen to it! Every star has a tongue, every stripe is articulate. – Sen. Robert Winthrop
5. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
6. The American flag, Old Glory, standing tall and flying free over American soil for 228 years is the symbol of our beloved country. It is recognized from near and afar, and many lives have been lost defending it. – Jeff Miller
7. I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. – John Thune
8. A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation’s flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself. – Henry Ward Beecher
9. Today we celebrate Flag Day, the birthday of our Stars and Stripes. – Ronald Reagan
10. When we honor our flag we honor what we stand for as a Nation — freedom, equality, justice, and hope. – Ronald Reagan
11. It is the flag just as much of the man who was naturalized yesterday as of the men whose people have been here many generations. – Henry Cabot Lodge
12. Our flag honors those who have fought to protect it, and is a reminder of the sacrifice of our nation’s founders and heroes. As the ultimate icon of America’s storied history, the Stars and Stripes represent the very best of this nation. – Joe Barton
You May Also Like Flag Day 2021 others post
Flag Day Wishes, Messages & Greetings
15. Our flag is our pride and we shall always protect its dignity. – Happy National Flag Day!
16. A flag is not a mere cloth, it represents our country and hence represents us.
17. We will always feel proud of our own country and our own flag whenever we see it amongst the flags of other countries.
18. If you love your country, you should love and respect the national flag of your country too.
19. A nation is represented by its flag and so a flag holds a very high position.
20. The national flag of your country will always stir your emotions and give rise to patriotism in you.
21. The flag of a country is the country’s biggest asset and it should always be respected.
22. Flag Day is the reminder that we all are Americans. We all must be very proud of our country, of our culture, of our flag which fills our hearts with pride. – Happy Flag Day!
23. Happy Flag Day to each and every American. It is a proud day for us and we must celebrate it with zeal!
24. Everyone should at least try to get knowledge about the flag of the country they belong to.
25. Hold the national flag of your country as high as you hold your opinion of yourself.
26. Every flag has a history that deserves to be heard.
27. We all feel proud when we see our national flag unfurling before us.
28. Our flag is the representative of our freedom. it is an expression of the unity of all the men and women. Let us recall and celebrate the efforts made by our countrymen that are making our country proud. – Happy Flag Day to you all!
29. American Flag represents each and every one of us. It is the most sacred thing for every American. – Happy Flag Day!
30. Our national flag stands for our identity, our citizenship and it deserves the highest level of respect.
31. You will find yourself hoping that the national flag of your own country is always flying high even if you are living in another country for years.
32. The national flag of a country reminds the citizens of the country about their homes.
33. American Flag unites every man and woman, it is the strongest symbol of democracy and freedom. – Happy Flag Day!
34. We are born in the United States of America and we are one. Our flag is the strongest representation of our strength and we would go farthest to fight for it. – Happy Flag Day to you!