Human Rights Day – 10th December Human Rights Day 2019! Hello Guy’s 10th December Peoples are Celebrate Human Rights Day in the World. It is the most Popular Celebration Day. A large number of peoples are Successfully Celebrate this Special Day. Human Rights Day commemorates the day on which, in 1948, the United Nations General Assembly. This Day peoples made some different Activites.
Are you ready to Celebrate Human Rights Day 2019? Don’t Worry. You need some information about this Day. This Content we share Human Rights Day Quotes, Slogans, Greeting, Image, and more.
Dear Peoples, Are you want to Celebrate Human Rights Day? Don’t Worry. This Content help you for Collect Human Rights Day Quotes, Greeting, Wishes, Message, Text, Image, Picture. Just Reading the full Content and collect Human Rights Day all information.
Human Rights Day quotes
1.) “We declare that human rights are for all of us, all the time: whoever we are and wherever we are from; no matter our class, our opinions, our sexual orientation.” – Ban Ki-moon
2.) “Joy is found when you focus your energy on improving human dignity, human capacity and human values.” ― Amit Ray
3.) “No human being should be maltreated under any circumstances. We are all wonderful creation of God. May we affectionately love one another.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
4.) “Liberty must be engraved in our heart and practiced every minute to the letter and spirit.” ― Abhijit Naskar
5.) “A right delayed is a right denied.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6.) “You’re not under attack when others gain rights and privileges you’ve always had.” ― DaShanne Stokes
7.) “Some values must be universal, like human rights and the equal worth of every human being.” – Bjorn Ulvaeus
8.) “The day we become silent about the things that matter is the moment our lives begin to end.”- Shenita Etwaroo
9.) “The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.” ― John F. Kennedy
Human Rights Sayings
10. So long as we have enough people in this country willing to fight for their rights, we’ll be called a democracy. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
11. To deny Human Rights is to challenge their very Humanity. Have a happy Human Rights Day and celebrate the freedom of standing against any oppressing authority.
12. Don’t Hesitate, Don’t Delay, to treat everyone the rightful way. Have a happy Human Rights Day. Let us come together to celebrate the glorious rights and powers given to all.
13. Don’t be mean, don’t be hated, Human rights shouldn’t be violated. Through this human rights saying message, I wish you a happy Human Rights day and hope you celebrate the powers well.
14. Show you care, let’s all be fair, Human Rights for all. I wish you a glorious and happy Human Rights Day to celebrate the powers of every individual in the society.
15. Human Rights are not a part but the whole. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. I hope you have a joyous celebration of the best powers any individual can get.