Welcome to our website now we are sharing with you about International Scholarships in Canada. Now available are Master’s degree scholarships in Canada for international students to study in Canada for free. Canada is the most popular destination for international students, and there are many reasons for this.
That is a time Canada University Offers the quality education that Canada offers. Another fact is that Canada offers some of the best scholarships in the world, allowing talented students to study at a high level without worrying about tuition fees or living expenses.
Students can apply for the Canada Masters Scholarship to pursue a master’s degree from Canada. Check Masters scholarships in Canada accepted by universities. Read the eligibility criteria, terms, and conditions of scholarships to study in Canada for Indian postgraduate students you wish to apply for. Are you ready for Apple International Scholarships at Canada University? Don’t worry. It’s the Right Content for you here we are Providing the Details.
List of Canadian Universities without IELTS:
- The University of Alberta (Faculty wise vary)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
- University of Saskatchewan (Faculty wise vary)
- Brock of University
- Queens University, Canada
- Cambrian University
- University of Regina
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Concordia University
- Algoma University
- University of Winnipeg
- Brandon University
- Carleton University
- University of Guelph (Faculty wise vary)
How to apply for Admission in Canada without IELTS?
Are you want to Apple for Admission to Canada University? Don’t worry. If a student’s previous educational degree was taught in English, then students can get English Proficiency Certificate from their previous academic institute. This letter just states that the applicant’s degree was completely in English and he/she has a grip on English to understand and study in this language.
Students have to submit this Language Proficiency Certificate to the university instead of the IELTS Score while applying for admission or scholarship. Students can also contact a specific university department or university website for English Language requirements.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 Details
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023provides various benefits to International Students Below is the list of benefits offered by this particular Program:
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- The University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and a maximum of 15,000
Graduate School Scholarships at Concordia University
International students are entering any graduate program at Concordia are eligible for the various Concordia entrance scholarships. Meritorious students are automatically considered for these scholarships, based on their admission applications.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence: Recipients of this award are exempted from paying tuition fees at the overseas rates. However, they are responsible for the payment of tuition at the Quebec rate. The scholarship is approximately valued at 39,000 CAD.
- Concordia Doctoral Fellowship: This program offers recipients a fellowship award valued at 14,000 CAD per year. The fellowship is renewable for 4 years.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship: Valued at 10,000 CAD, this is a non-renewable scholarship offered to academically excellent students.
- Faculty-based Graduate Scholarships: Every graduate faculty offer incoming students a few entrance scholarships ranging between 1000 CAD- 5000 CAD.
Do you have any questions about International Scholarships in Canada, just Comment here? We Solve your problem as soon as. Finally, We hope that you have successfully Understood International Scholarships in Canada for Bachelors’s full Concepts. Thanks for staying with us.