United Nations Day 2022: History, Quotes, Saying, Image, Message, Picture here. Hello Guy you know that today is United Nations Day 2022. Every Year, on the 24th of October The Peoples Celebrate United Nations Day. In 1948, the United Nations General Assembly declared 24 October, the anniversary of the Charter of the United Nations.
On this day people celebrate Traditional Activities. Here, United Nations Day 2022 highlights, celebrates and reflects on the work of the United Nations (UN) and its family of specialized agencies.
Are you want to Celebrate United Nations Day 2022? No tension. here you can get all information about United Nations Day 2022 History, Quotes, themes, Ideas, Messages, SMS, Greeting, and more. Just Continue Reading the full Content
United Nations Day 2022 History, Quotes, theme, Idea, Message, SMS, Greeting
1. “You members of this Conference are to be the architects of the better world. In your hands rests our future.”
2. “The world has experienced a revival of an old faith in the everlasting moral force of justice. At no time in history has there been a more important Conference, or a more necessary meeting, than this one in San Francisco, which you are opening today.”
3. “We fully realize today that victory in war requires a mighty united effort. Certainly, victory in peace calls for, and must receive, an equal effort. Man has learned long ago, that it is impossible to live unto himself. This same basic principle applies today to nations. We were not isolated during the war. We dare not now become isolated in peace.”
4. “All will concede that in order to have good neighbors, we must also be good neighbors. That applies in every field of human endeavor.”
5. “With firm faith in our hearts, to sustain us along the hard road to victory, we will find our way to a secure peace, for the ultimate benefit of all humanity.”
6. “If we do not want to die together in war, we must learn to live together in peace.”
7. “We must build a new world – a far better world – one in which the eternal dignity of man is respected.”